Scholarship recipients are awarded $5000 annually (for a period not to exceed four years in total) for education and tuition costs to an accredited college or university abroad, subject to receipt of satisfactory grades at the end of each academic year.
Applicants must show financial need and have applied for a Knowledge Quest scholarship first in order to be eligible for the Green Family Scholarship. The Knowledge Quest scholarship can be downloaded at: www.knowledgequest.bm
Applicants must have Bermuda status at the time of application.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. Applicants must have first applied to Knowledge Quest Scholarship in order to be eligible for the Green Family Scholarship.
2. Recipients must adhere to the terms and conditions of the Knowledge Quest Scholarship in order to continue to be eligible for the Green Family Scholarship once awarded.
3. Applicants will be selected based on financial need, academic achievement, and non-academic pursuits at the Green Family’s sole discretion.
4. The Green Family reserves the right to refuse the provision of funding to any applicant without giving reason.
5. Applicants must demonstrate financial need upon request.
6. Applicants must have Bermudian status.
7. Applicants must be accepted at an accredited institution outside of Bermuda on a full time basis. The Green Family reserves the right to determine the place of studies’ accreditation.
8. Scholarship funds must be used for tuition costs, education supplies, or room and board at the place of study. Funds shall not be used for any other purposes.
9. Recipients of the Green Family Scholarship shall receive up to $5000 a year for up to four years of undergraduate studies, subject to the continued satisfaction of the applicable terms and conditions provided herein.
10. The Green Family shall receive a letter at the end of each academic year from recipient stating progress and interests developed during the previous academic year.
11. The Green Family expect to receive the recipient’s full academic transcripts at the end of each academic year.
12. The Green Family reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship/bursary if they feel actions from the recipient could adversely affect the Green Family’s reputation, at the Green Family’s sole discretion.
13. The Green Family reserves the right to terminate recipient’s scholarships/bursary at the end of each academic year at the Green Family’s sole discretion.
14. The Green Family reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions for the Green Family Scholarship at any time, and will notify recipients of such changes.
Please contact us for additional information.